Quarterly journal was founded by Dr. Peter Zegzhda and published by St. Petersburg State Polytecnical University.
Our journal is published since 1999 by St. Petersburg State Polytecnical University. The journal is published in 4 issues a year.
Journal is included into “The Index of Leading Reviewed Scientific Journals and Prints, Published in Russian Federation.
Publications in the journal cover the following topics:
- Information Security Aspects
- Information Security Application
- Software Security
- Network and Telecommunication Security
- Applied Cryptography
- Critical Information Infrastructure Security
- Cyber-Physic Systems Security
- Technological Systems, Algorithmization of Tasks and Control Objects Modeling
- Research, Monitoring and Optimization of Automated Technological Processes and Productions Control Systems
- Machine Learning and Knowledge Control Systems
- Methods, Models and Tools for Digital Product Development
- Quality Assessment and Software Systems Support
Articles submission in No. 4 (52) 2022 is open until 11/14/2022.